PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cebu Pacific Skype Interview
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2014, 22:01
pinoyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my first post to pprune

ive been lurking for years and finally made the jump to join (thanks pprune!)
here is the latest scoop on airline jobs in philippines.... tiger was purchased by cebu last month. air asia is hiring a few but only filipinos and cebu has over hired. they expect to start looking again in august. i hold a philippine caap ATP with a320 type, 1st class medical, ROC-a , CFI, flight eng written, 2800 total and permanent resident visa , cedula, tin, sss card etc etc have gone a couple of times directly to cebu office and HR lady doesn't even bother to come out of their office to take my resume'. i just left it with the receptionist. the next month i returned and asked to speak with her and mentioned i have left my resume' the previous month and had not heard back from them and was surprised due to the "pilot shortage" and she replied and was polite (as all filipinas are) and said " please understand sir, we have people like coming in nearly every day dropping off their resumes' and we receive dozens of emails every week from qualified pilots like yourself from all over the world and we have over a thousand resumes on file, if you meet our qualifications we will call you in for an interview". Well ive been waiting now 5 months .... maybe they will call me in august ....but what year ?