PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Employing more Indians
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2014, 16:27
Going_Manual

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Staff travel? errr no I don't I am a 747-200 Captain for Midex.

I am no longer involved in this discussion apprentley I am wrong about EK favouring westerners and that Indian pilots are plentiful in EK so no more to discuss. my point was originally saying there should be more Indians in EK! hardly racist is it ! and also a soloution to the unemployed CPL holders in India that they join EK on reduced salary, its a fair enough comment, I mean they don't have the experience.

IMHO I don't think it is that hard to fly your A380/777 aircrafts, I would even go to say that anyone could do it with the right training.

Anyone could be taught to drive a car, the same goes with flying an airliner, its not so difficult.

Why pilots think they are gods gift to aviation and need huge salary's and need to feel important is beyond me, you know some of the cab drivers in Dubai are on 3k AED per month for doing a similar job, moving people from A to B. I personally feel aviation and pilots should be paid normal salarys for doing normal jobs, these figures of 10k US per month is an outrage in my opinion, I would fly for much less, a fair salary would be 4k US maximum!!

anyways Im done with this thread, I have said my piece if you don't like it that's ok, but you know what....I speak a bit of truth there