PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2014, 19:38
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From Svend Merring Madsen
Iīm still waiting for my gps-receiver:-(

I ordered a Duel gps XGPS150E about April 2013 to be used om my boat during the summer. I waited and waited. I got the first mail explaining why I hadnīt received the gps yet, I got the second mail explaining why I hadnīt received the gps yet. Both times it was due to delays in production. I understood and was patient. Finally I called England(from Denmark) asking how long I had to wait. I was told that my order was finalized meaning I should have received the item already. But I hadnīt received anything nor had I received any email about the delievery. In the meantime Duel Electronics had made a new and better gps receiver the Duel XGPS160 and I was intrested in getting that instead even if I had to pay a bit extra. Due to the long wait the employee in customer service offered to deliever the Duel XGPS160 without any additional cost to me. It had been a long wait, but I was looking forward to getting the better Duel XGPS160. The trouble is that I still havnīt received anything from Proviation though I paid a looong time ago. A strange way to conduct business:-(
Yet another poor, unfortunate person handing over money for goods that Nick doesn't actually possess.

Obtaining money by deception is called FRAUD !
Fraud is illegal. Fraud carries criminal penalties.

Paul..