PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bomb on board ?
Thread: Bomb on board ?
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2014, 19:21
Laarbruch72

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Then he turns and resumes his patrol at his measured pace, having made sure that all was secure and safe in the cafe area.

I felt an overwhelming rush of gratitude that we are all so well protected by these brave men.
Yeah, but then I've seen pilots get arrested for turning up pissed on the flight deck, but I wouldn't for a minute imply that it was representative of their industry. There's the odd fool in every line of work who probably shouldn't be there.

I also have to love the mentions of razor blades, glass bottles, and pens earlier in the thread as shocking and deadly things that are available after security or able to be taken through. If someone tried taking over the aircraft I was on with a razor blade, a shard of broken bottle, or a ballpoint pen, he'd be getting a swift and mighty kick to the slats and I'm sure I'd only be first in a queue of dozens. At worst I might get cut, but I doubt I'd care much.

I'm really more concerned about the radicalised young man getting on with a load of liquid explosive and the rest of the makings, more than I am the rogue knitting needle or razor blade.