PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - When noise complaints turn nasty.
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2014, 11:11
emergency000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A large % of our society sleeps during the day, and needs to have their requirements of modest noise levels observed.
What an absolute crock. The overwhelming majority of our society is at work or school during the day, or at the very least, they're awake. Unless you happen to be hanging around with junkies in DHS accommodation. Otherwise, how do you explain that the traffic is roughly 5 times heavier when I'm driving to work at 7 am than when I'm coming off night shift at 5 am? Why are shops open during the day and closed at night?

I've worked night shifts many times while living with neighbours who seemed to enjoy loud music, loud cars and loud arguments. And I got through it, without feeling the need to run off to the council or the body corporate to complain. Why? Because I'm the one sleeping at different times to everyone else and they were there first, so I've no right to complain.

Sounds to me like the residents surrounding Tyagarah need to swallow a shovelful of cement and harden the f*** up.