PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2014, 15:53
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From Colette Osborne
Appalling customer service!

Unfortunately I feel compelled to write this review as I am getting no where in contacting the company.

I placed an order on 22.10.13 & progressed chased this on 9.11.13 and received a response on 11.11.13 stating my order would be another 7-10 days. I waited a further 2 weeks as I had received no update however received no response. I contacted you again via the live chat line and was informed that you were awaiting stock and that I would receive an update via email. However yet again I received no contact whatsoever. So I emailed again on 19.1.14 and again have received no response. So today I telephoned only to be asked to leave a message as no one to take the call.

Interestingly the payment for my order was taken the following day upon placing the order but no product for over 3 months and no update either!

I find the whole process appalling in terms of customer service and extremely disappointing hence why I write this review as a last resort to request a refund of my money which you have now had for over 3 months!