PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2014, 06:10
TIMA9X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
by ohallen, Isn't it wonderful how these "smartest Guys/women in the room spin according to their agenda of the day or what they want us to believe with NO regard to the facts. Just love it and look forward to the day when some new CEO holds them ALL accountable for their woeful performance and destruction of shareholder value. No Board member is ever going to fess up they endorsed what was done and will leave them without a chair when the AJ music stops.
my bold
Well said, but I think some on the current board will have a lot of explaining to do... "they backed the wrong horse" (not out of the MBA school book)

Qantas CEO Joyce Faces Top Test in Borghetti?s Revenge - Bloomberg

The problem is, re-organisation implies some kind of organisation in the first place! Chaos being the opposite of organisation, then to organise might be the more correct imperative.
Clifford & his board are responsible for the chaos over the past 5 years, that's for sure, sure AJ will be the fall guy but I think many on the board will also be exposed or will see the writing on the wall and leave quietly. Clifford will end up wearing the "failed chairman tag" in the future business publications cartoons. Let's be honest, his track record hasn't been great.....