PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways B777 recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2014, 20:30
Taylor01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Newest Jet airways info..

I just got this email from from FCI (flight crew international) It seems Jet has added a nice housing allowance on top of the contract...se you boys in May!
I have done the screening and have been hired so if you need any more info that I haven't put on here before please pm me..
Dear Captain,

We are pleased to inform you that Jet Airways is now offering USD 19,500.00/year in housing allowance for B777 Captains based in JFK, ORD, and AUH.

This will increase your guaranteed annual pay to USD 175,500.00/net + Per Diem + Overtime.

Please send us your CV with your B777 flying experience if you would like to attend screenings.

Reminder, this is a commuting contract and Captains will have the choice of being based at any of the following locations:

1) New York (JFK)
2) Chicago (ORD)
3) Abu Dhabi (AUH)
4) Mumbai (BOM)
5) Istanbul (IST) – till end of June 2014 (completion of wet lease with Turkish Airlines)

Attached please find the full contract details. The contract highlights are as follows:

§ US $175,500.00/net annual pay + per diem + overtime
§ Taxes in India paid on your behalf – USA & many countries have a Double Taxation Avoidance Treaty with India
§ 6 weeks ON / 3 weeks OFF – you can have two periods of such roster as you can pair your annual leave with your days-off in one week increments
§ Days-off do not include travel time
§ 3-year Renewable Contract
§ Fly up to the age of 65
§ Travel on Jet Airways, Etihad, and Turkish Airlines on days-off + Allowance for your Commute Home
§ Maximum time away from base only 2-3 days

Thank you and kind regards,

Aasiya Shaikh
Flight Crew International
T: 1-214-705-7979
F: 1-214-705-7927
E: [email protected]
Pilot Jobs | Flight Crew | Flight Crew International | Texas