PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2014, 18:24
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I find this response astounding.... It's a pity that we are unable to respond directly on TrustPilot. I, for one, would be tearing this "trader" a new anus !

Ah, well... here goes...

We will call you now Heather-
Now that she's posted a public account of how she was treated, you mean?

... please note that this platform is not for general correspondence...
Then for crying out loud, don't leave customers in the dark after trying desperately to make contact with you. Respond to their voicemail messages, answer their emails and let them know what the heck is going on. That way, they won't feel the need to beg for help on a public website... We know that you don't like people publicly exposing the abysmal way in which they were treated - it contradicts the reputation that you are trying to paint for yourself. Earn that reputation - don't demand it and don't belittle customers who have been trying to contact you without success.

Do you really think that people are so stupid as to believe what you spout?
It seems that you have such a low opinion of the people who keep you in the manner in which you are accustomed. These are the people who pay for your home, Nick. Don't take that lightly (or are you excited by the prospect of your new-found child-benefit?).

- I will check to see if we received an email from you.
You shouldn't need to check. If you received an email from her, it had better have been dealt with promptly or had you forgotten that you are a member of Safe Buy ? Or are you quite happy just pretending that you are a member of many regulatory bodies? Eh?

I pity those who fall foul of such a disgusting excuse for a human-being, putting on the airs and graces of a legitimate and responsible trader.
Del Boy has nothing on you, Nick.

By the way - for those who have been following, since I posted about that empty website which appears to be spoofing a genuine association of aviation suppliers, Nick has populated that website. He is the operator of an association of ONE. An association cannot be an association of ONE, by definition - Also, how can Nick be expected to regulate himself? I mean that in more than one sense of the word - Not only does he appear incapable of restraining his greed for the well-earned cash of others, to be a member of a regulatory body of which one is the founder, is a conflict of interests - People like Nick Ross need independent regulation, not self-regulation disguised as an association.

Paul..

Last edited by PaulKerry; 23rd Jan 2014 at 05:06.