PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vistajet? Latest news, anyone?!
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2014, 15:54
RedTree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Noneya,

It's dissapointing to hear that you are still waiting for a quote - that's certainly not indicative of the normally very high standards of the VistaJet Sales Team. If you still have a requirement, perhaps you'd like to PM the details and I can relay to right people.

Regarding your other comments, let me assure you that VistaJet continues to go from strength to strength. Their increasing market share and presence in the Global marketplace, reinforces this. NetJets might furnish the US and European markets, but beyond these contintents; they're absent. VistaJet is everywhere.

VistaJet positions itself as a luxury brand and as such, an associated premium is to be expected. After all, you don't go into a Four Seasons Hotel and try to negotiate a discount do you? The price is the price, because you know the quality you are going to receive.

How many other operators offer a completely transparent pricing structure inclusive of fuel, landing/handling fees, flight attendant, VIP catering, VIP Lounges, de-icing..... AND with NO owner's release. The answer: None.

Remember, VistaJet aircraft have an average age of 3 years and are covered under manufactures' warranty, meaning they perform better, faster and more efficiently. With a homogeneous interior/exterior livery across the fleet, it's the same touch, smell and quality regardless whether you step onto a LJ60XR or a Global 6000.

Some client's are happy to fly on an older, owner fashioned aircraft - I get it; it's a buyer's market out there, but the market also highlights the necessity for client's who want a consistent quality with a reliable operator who operates Globally to some of the remotest destinations which other Operator's like NetJets don't and won't go.

Suddenly that 30% is put into perspective....