PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2014, 07:38
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Resurfacing after the usual shameful abuse:

From Duncan Higgins:
Service and delivery non existant

I ordered a product on the 30-12-13 and despite what they say, they took a payment from my card straight away on the order date.

After a few days waiting I contacted Proviation by e-mail and was told that the goods were not in stock but were expected by the 6-1-14.
On 7-1-14 I was told via e-mail that the goods were now available and were being processed and on 10-1-14 was told, again by e-mail, that the goods were on their way.
I was then informed on 16-1-14 by e-mail that Proviation were trying to get a tracking number from Saitek and I assumed they would give me this .

But this was the last I have heard from them. I have repeatedly sent e-mails and have phoned the company but no reply. I have also requested a refund but there has been no reply to this either .
Certainly a company with no customer care service whatsoever and one to be given a wide berth.

I am still awaiting some communication from Proviation today 21-1-14.
... and since then he has made an update because, as per usual, after little or no response from the company, a public post prompted swift action...

UPDATE
I have been contacted by [name] of Proviation today 21-1-14 just after I posted my review and have been promised delivery of the goods tomorrow. I will hopefully repost tomorrow.
Paul..