PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2014, 13:10
JDA2012

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nick has just called me back (about 45m after VM left). Confusion due to the change in order, having no actual gel seals in stock and the fact that the Sennheiser packaging doesn't actually say which seals are included (just "earpads" - I can verify that as I'm looking at it). He is ordering some gel seals in and expects them to be with me this time next week, with a returns envelope for the foam ones.

Paul - I find that debatable. He's certainly given me a better torch and hopefully also a more expensive set of earseals (mindful not to count that chicken just yet) on top of the £5 voucher. Fair enough, the delivery has taken a while and the stock status of both the original torch and the gel earseals on the website appears incorrect, but I'm two for three on this order within two working days of querying it, plus the many items ordered last Feb with no problems.

I say again: I'm just not getting the terrible experience or lack of response that everyone else seems to be complaining about, in fact I find the service very good since the initial hiccup. Yes, I should not have had to call at all, but once I did, things have moved along quickly and to my satisfaction. I have no idea of why this dissonance exists but I can only go by my own experience. We shall see if the earseals turn up as advertised...