PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2014, 21:13
Sarcs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who framed the DJ??

Hmm..perhaps a wedge shot to come in under the “K” extraordinary drive that smacked the flagpole on the 3rd hole…

If the rumour about the AFP stalled TSI s24 investigation be true perhaps the IOS dot joiners could lend a helping hand to the miniscule & WLR panel deliberations on the PelAir debacle??

I see the “K” tale is progressing along quite nicely, although he is still light years in front of the pack ; and IMO the best chapters are yet to come, so backing up a tad….

Part Two: “Please Sir just sign here!”
Q/ Was the ‘Hooded One’ hoodwinked….

Knowing what we (the IOS ‘we’ not the royal ‘we’) now know in light of the revelations from the PA inquiry let’s refer to the original DJ NOS under the heading Facts and Circumstances…

Hmm…spot the next dot (“K” certainly has)??

ps perhaps the following will help with the dot spotting..

Then we had, for my mind, the intriguing apparent black letter ops of r265 that has led to DJ being the only ATPL pilot in the history of Oz aviation (so far and prior to Part 61 being enacted) having to do what is essentially an ATPL flight test prior to all the privileges of his ATPL being reinstated. And it all started with the following passage from the original NOS…

Definitely more to follow on the PelAir timeline of embuggerance…and if I sprint for a bit I can just see the outline of a certain fluffy tail heading towards the Ferryman’s dock...

ps Can't wait for the car chase scene...

[YOUTUBE]

Last edited by Sarcs; 20th Jan 2014 at 21:51. Reason: Chasing tail (fluffy white ones)