PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2014, 01:13
The Dominican

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Hanyou

The reject portion of the T/O briefing goes something like this.....!

This is a flaps 5 DR2 from rwy XX
I will reject for any malfunction bellow 80Kts (don't worry for the criteria to determine what is a worthy malfunction right now)
Between 80Kts and V1, I will have Go-mind ness and I will reject for any power loss on one of the engines, any fire or smoke indication, any malfunction that greatly affects the safety of flight (again, don't worry about the criteria of what determines the malfunction worthy of a reject over 80Kts.)
Monitor speed brakes and auto brakes and advice me of their operation, also advice ATC of the reject.
We will stop on the rwy and check status of the A/C and proceed with recall items and checklist as appropriate, we will advice the cabin and ATC.....! (For now just leave it like that)
After V1 we will continue with the T/O and get stabilized on the SID, cilmb between MSA and any altitude constraints in coordination with ATC (make sure that you mention what is that MSA and what is the altitude constraint from your SID chart) and perform recall items and checklist as appropriate, make a point to confirm that you are bellow your max landing weight (during the sim eval you will be, the weight of the evaluation is 300,000) and we will return to rwy XX, no notams that are affecting our taxi out to the rwy or our return (there will be none during the evaluation)
State the question, Any questions or comments?

At that point you will already have your W&B, so the cockpit preparation continues as per the paperwork they will send.....!