PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet
Thread: easyJet
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2014, 22:37
flyngangel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi..

I made that online test # days ago, ( passed ) and i have to tell you, that if u are confident in english and well concentrate on it, u can actually manage to respond to more than few questions ( i made it to 30 questions ) but there is no way i guess to respond to all 42 questions in 12 minutes

Also, regarding the cabin crew questions, you have to think as a CC, if you want to respond well, so try to think something like" what i would do if i find myself in that situation, with that customer " being a new joiner, you know? and always never forget that being a CC is a TEAM WORK, not FOR A LEADER, or SOLO, until they don't put you in Command and even then, you have to work in team more than EVER, ok ? From my experience i can tell you( without any previous experience ) that you can make it
And finally, yes, you can distribute the points as you want, all 6 in one question, or 3 there and 3 on another, cause never forget, there cud be always more than one good answer, it depend on situation, they want to see you, your reaction at different situations

Hopefully now you can have a few answers more my friend

Kind Regards
F.