PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jabiru Bad experience
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2014, 09:22
Wally Mk2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'Triple x' I reckon bloody good job this guy is handing over his experiences that way anyone contemplating buying one of these 'things' can see both sides, the manufactures side who will do anything to sell a product as after all it is a commercial venture to someone out there in the field first hand.
The heat related event/issues doesn't necessarily mean it's an operator issue could be the design itself or the guy has a 'Monday' engine/plane, plenty of them around that's for sure!

If I where going to do sumfin' dumb like buy a Jabajunk then I'd be reining in LOTS of info so I can make an informed decision.
Good on you 'Deady' for putting it out there we would all do the same if the shoe was on the other foot am sure of that

Dr I reckon yr the slow learner buddy, I mean you fly a plane all over the place that wobbles around like a drunken elephant in the sky, imagine how much fuel you would save over the life of the engine if it could fly direct to where ya wanna go rather than a little bit left, a little bit right for the next 20000 miles!

Wmk2