PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The latest landing place of the ALLEGED crook Steve Snelson
Old 19th Jan 2014, 05:54
8driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The latest landing place of the ALLEGED crook Steve Snelson

Found him again in this news release from Mega Charter Asia dated September 25, 2013.

MEGA Charter Asia

I intend to write them with them name of the FBI special agent who investigated Snelson and who has the documentation on the theft of funds. I advise anyone else who has been burned by this clown or his cohort to do the same.

Now mods; you will notice I put the word ALLEGED in the title. I do however have the paperwork to back up my allegations. So before you or the PPRUNE legal team go off half cocked with a ban or a thread pull based on fear of a libel suit, why don't you at least request the info I have. The man took a large number of "training deposits" in 2001 and 2002 in the Jetair scam and absconded with them. Now he is the supposed "Director of Business Development" for a company in South Korea. People who might do business with him deserve to be informed. You will also note that I didn't name his partner in the Jetair scam, who apparently makes the legal team quake in their boots.

Last edited by 8driver; 19th Jan 2014 at 06:00. Reason: Forgot to insert link