PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stop bashing "P2F"
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2014, 15:23
RexBanner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
19 and Flying a Jet I cannot believe I am actually rising to this but just on the off chance you are not a troll or wind up merchant or whatever else you have been called let me just tell you something worth knowing. Your kind of arrogance is detested on the line at easyJet and is one of the reasons Balpa have been pushing hard to get recognition for the hundreds of non rated sound operators at other airlines trying to get into the company.

I went onto a turboprop after completing my training and learnt from some of the best operators I could have ever have wished to fly with. All of them most probably better than you will be at the same age. So don't get carried away with thinking you will be a TRI/TRE, maybe you will be, but you have a shedload to learn first.

I have 2000 hours and am now flying the Airbus. I've worked my way up (to a certain extent) and still I realise that what I know at 2000 total hours (and double the amount of jet hours that you have - NOT MANY) could maybe fill the back of a fag packet. It's called humility, you would do well to learn some.