PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stop bashing "P2F"
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2014, 14:59
FLEXPWR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Still hard to believe this guy's for real... it's gotta be a joke! Not the P2F thing, but the ATTITUDE. I hope I'll never fly with you with such arrogant mindset, demeaning those who have not had your's parent's bank account, and minimizing the extremely valuable experience (that you will never gain) of flying single pilot over the bush, turboprops in icing, landing on dirt strips, taking real decisions.

Even when you turn captain (surely by the time you reach your 24th birthday, right?), your lack of human consideration, lack empathy for your peers who went through different paths because they did not have your daddy's money, will only attract disdain from others.

Unless you won the lottery, and can then consider yourself extremely lucky in realizing your dreams, chances are you have not purchased the very car you drive to work with, sorry, not work, expensive hobby. You do not pay the rent of your flat or house either. Mom and dad are paying for all this. Any human being with an ounce of humility would rather be discrete about their own situation, should they be in your shoes.

Once again, this is not about P2F in itself, although a highly controversial question which I do not approve. But reading such remarks about the "losers" who can't afford it, this is outright indecent. You are just demonstrating that your money will take precedence over some other pilot who may be twice as competent, or ten times as much experience. This is sad, and I know it is far from a lie, unfortunately.

In a normal (as in not P2F) interview, the recruiters/managers look at the qualifications of the candidate, the experience, but also make sure the a$$holes are screened out, not to contaminate the atmosphere at work.

If seems in this instance that the P2F recruiters did the exact opposite, or maybe they just looked how much money was in the bank.

It all my words seems useless, just remember one thing:

"The a$$es you're kicking on the way up, you'll be kissing on the way down"

If you can't even remember this, not to worry, life will teach and remind you.

Happy landings, top gun.

Last edited by FLEXPWR; 18th Jan 2014 at 15:23.