PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 6
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 6
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2014, 21:37
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Summer 14 & December 13

December 13

Provisional Figures removed by the CAA for BHX - I went to check expecting DXB, HAJ to show and FUE corrected but they have all gone.#

oceanhawk - Interesting but 4 out of 5 departures in the morning and evening are showing extra legroom although I concede that it seems unlikely that a 757 would replace a 738 - more likely the other way round!!!

GF - I don't remember Porto ever leaving the booking engine ever since it was dropped or certainly I have at least seen displayed off and on. I think BGY might still happen as plenty of gaps in the schedule.

Nigel - Still hopefully for the annual new route from Ryanair but I agree all very static although this is a bad year with MPL, TRS and GRO ending.

Thomas Cook

Seems flybe have forced them into changes with the withdrawal of the 195. The Saturday flybe Faro changes to Thomas Cook and the Palma by TCX is now Orbest. I can't find anything in place of the flybe Sunday Almeria.

Although not Thomas Cook the flybe Preveza as mentioned before seems to have gone as well.

Transat A330 showing in GDS from 1-7-2014

Pete