PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2014, 12:46
Bushe Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lurked for a while, and was directed at this due to my recent experience with Proviation. I have posted this on another site too.

I have just experienced exceptionally poor service from them and will not be using them again. I pre-ordered Pooley's Flight Guide 2014 in October, and after several unreturned phone calls, many unanswered emails (the only one that was answered said "Has someone from sales handled this for you? " This was from Nick Ross and I assume is the "Nick" mentioned here and on the other site), I finally got someone on their Live Chat via the website to handle it. Their story was that it had been delivered by Royal Mail and was "completed and shipped". However, this contradicted my order status of "Your order has been despatched and will be with you shortly." You can draw your own conclusions as to whether it was or wasn't. Sometimes you just get a feeling that you are being lied to and this just felt like it. They have now couriered it to me.

All in all their service was unimpressive, leaving phone/emails unanswered in this day and age of business is a massive no-no. I do not see them lasting long if this is their model. There are too many poor service stories here for my liking too: http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www. ... shop.co.uk

Not that it matters as I shall not be using them again and most certainly will not recommend them.