PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2014, 15:05
JDA2012

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whilst I had no problems at all (and in fact was very pleased with my experience) last year, my other half has been waiting for three Christmas presents which she ordered for me well before the Christmas cut-off date and which have still (three weeks AFTER Christmas) not arrived.

It is telling that when she became upset and described the problem (in very general terms - "some things have not arrived"), I immediately (and unfortunately) suspected Proviation, and sure enough I was correct.

I can wait, but she was very upset and somehow thought it was her fault . If she is upset, I am upset - as such, if the items don't arrive post-haste I will be taking action accordingly.

Update: Spoke to Nick, was advised that the items should have been shipped on 9th Dec, but nothing received here and the tracking number given is invalid. Just as well I got involved as the ear seals ordered were the wrong ones. The torch ordered is also no longer available, but an upgraded alternative is being provided and all items (including correct ear seals) should be sent via courier on Monday. Waiting...

Last edited by JDA2012; 17th Jan 2014 at 15:49.