PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - First Canberra, now Hobart
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2014, 10:09
cloudsurfng

Received 75 Likes on 30 Posts
Cloudsurfer,

Just to fill you in on my last trip on QF mainline business class (and no this wasn't staff travel or duty travel), we departed 15 minutes late due to a U/S APU, my tray table was also broken, I then had a F/A drop the pot off coffee
In the aisle which went all over my suit pants and didn't even receive an apology of any sort, my partner who requires a gluten free meal
Didn't receive it because the caterers hadn't loaded it and low and behold once we arrived at our destination the APU wouldn't start again so we sat at the bay for 10 minutes while they came up with plan B..... So please, continue with your stories of why qantas is so great, can do no wrong, whilst every body else is inferior....
Bloody Hell mate...Can you read??? Where are these stories you talk of?
Thanks for the story...as I said...we agree!! That sh&t happens to our full fare/platinum etc pax too often and needs to stop! YOU asked me for my experience, I told you!!

Twofifty...so unless Im mistaken, your step sons recent girlfriends mum has already listed him as her Group A? How else would he get staff travel? Must be serious then.....

Last edited by cloudsurfng; 15th Jan 2014 at 10:48. Reason: tsk tsk...name calling....