PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gmail question.
Thread: Gmail question.
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2014, 09:00
ExSp33db1rd

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts
What do you mean by "save them all in one go to transfer them"? Transfer them to what?
I don't know what cattletruck was trying to transfer them to, but I want to send all the messages in the 'conversation' to another party not part of the 'conversation', in chronological order so that they can follow the thread and arguments.

The subject 'conversation' is currently 10 entries, and when I look at my Inbox I can see the first 'conversation' and the name of the sender, then there are 6 straight lines and finally the last three entries showing the name of the sender and the first line of the reply.

When I select "more" and "forward all" only these last three entries are sent, the previous 7 aren't.

Yes, I could 'copy and paste' each 'conversation' on to a Word document and attach that to an e-mail - do you believe that is the only way ?

Using Outlook Express - now morphed into Windows Live Mail on Windows H'eight - provided that the whole lot were still there, I could just forward the whole lot to a new recipient.

I can't do that on Gmail, tho; KBPsen tells us he has forwarded a 'conversation' of 33 messages ?

How ?