PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hello
Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2014, 08:20
bbl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello

hello

i'm planning to fund myself in Canada to get my professional pilot licenses, PPL, CPL, ME, MEIFR, etc...
my ultimate goal after i done my study in about 1 year is try to get into Cathay AE program.

please help to give me some suggestion, if this is a good way to proceed, or if there is other option that better for me. am i too old for the AE program?

i'm a HKID holder and i'm already 41 years old.
i currently live in HK, but my parents are live in Canada, i'm also holding my Canadian citizen.

i made this change to my career at this time due to the china manufactory works are all dying very very soon, many of my old colleague also got forced to lay off and change job nature.

when i think of what i like to do in the past, i remember i used to like to be a pilot long time ago.

so here now, i try to work my way to do something i interested to do. and have my life reborn again. i hope.

i got approved from my wife to proceed this study in Canada, although i will missed my wife and my little 3yrs old daughter very much during my study.

please help to give me some suggestion, i like flying, i like travel.
i like to be a professional pilot. i need someone to light up my way to proceed.

thanks for your helping.