PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oman Air recruiting?
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2014, 18:54
Jurapilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi All!

I was surprised reading that negative feedback about Meccti Aviation Workforce Agency. I've been on Oman Air interview in Istanbul in December. I was very satisfied. I enrolled to Oman Air with this Agency, and the whole procedure was correct. On the interview there where three gentlemen, a 737 instructor pilot, an Oman Air representative, and a Meccti representative. All of them were very kind with us. The transport was organized by the Agency, and the interview held in IFTC. Four F/Os at the same time from different countries. At the beginning started with a company introduction, followed by checking of personal documents together with the others, and then a technical interview. Some questions on systems limitations, ATPL theory. After this part I paid the 500 USD, to the Meccti representative. I didn't have to pay in advance, just on the day of the interview, according to the contract. (I think it is straightforward that you have to pay for an agency, if they organize an interview to an airline.) After that we had a briefing about the simulator part. The sim check was according to the brief, no rush, standard Boeing procedures. A few days later, I got an email from the Agency, that I passed the screening. Thats it! So I had very good experiences.