PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2014, 16:05
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From Felicity slaymaker:
The worst customer service I have ever experienced, think twice before you use this company

I ordered goods totalling over £200 on 30 November for my husbands Christmas present, my items have still not arrived! Initially I was happy with the customer service proviation offered keeping me somewhat informed of my order status, however this has now changed.

I was told that the items ordered were unfortunately out of stock but that they were hoping they would be in stock in time for Christmas, fair enough, I understand that proviation can't control issues with their suppliers. Eventually I was told that my order would not be in stock in time for Christmas but that I would be told as soon as the items were ready for delivery. Christmas came and went, New Year came and went and still no contact from proviation. After several emails I eventually got a response from someone on 6th January saying that items were now in stock but that as I placed my initial order over 30 days ago, and they had not taken payment, I would have to re-order, I agreed to this asking that they sent my order as quickly as possible seeing as it is now a very late Christmas present, apart from the automated response saying my order has been placed I had no further correspondence. Since placing this order the customer service I have received has been appalling, my husband has emailed the company, he's been ignored, I've left voice mails, they've been ignored, I've tried the live chat option and on most occasions I've been ignored! On a rare occasion that I spoke with someone on live chat yesterday morning I was informed that my goods were being sent out to me that day by Saitek directly, I have today tried to get hold of proviation to obtain a contact number for Saitek so I can track my delivery but guess what.....I've been ignored!

I am actually now beginning to wonder if I will ever receive my goods? I don't normally leave bad reviews on companies but on this occasion I am so unimpressed I feel it is important that others are aware of the issues I have had before they place an order, I only wish I'd checked other reviews before ordering as it appears that I am not the only one to have had this kind of experience.