PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LaoCentral 737
Thread: LaoCentral 737
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2014, 08:52
volgapilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybe I dont talk good english. True

But all this oosik is writing is lies. Trust me I know.
Sukhoi is excellent aircraft, LCA only terminated it because there was someone in the company that with his snake tongue persuaded everyone it was not good for them!

Then he promised to fix everything, chose other aircraft, pushed many pilots out of the company, brought his own friends, pilots who could not fly, then he failed .
No promises, no organizing, no paperwork, no new pilots. And then, they find out he is a criminal in his country and he is ilegaly in LaoPDR. And he left like a thief.

Now he cannot return, if he does he will get in big trouble by Lao, by Sukhoi, by many people. But he success in destroying the company and the SSJ100 program.

Maybe LCA will continue, maybe Sukhoi or not, but only without people like him, sent for a reason and then go. That is why many expats left, he was the reason, and also why many did not come, he did not want any pilot sto come. Only brought his friend, to try fly the Sukhoi and pretend he can fly and be a pilot. Not possible. Sukhoi crews sent by company loughing at him wanting to be a captan. Who bring him here? You know who...

No extort funds etc. Sukhoi sold good aircraft to a friend country Russia and LPDR long friends, send pilots and mechanics, support, eveything. And Boeing because Sukhoi not Boeing sale, send someone to stop this.
Other expats friendly to SSJ pilots, but this one not even talking to them. Colleague!!

Maybe SSJ not A320 success, but aircraft is very good. Program termination due to one person only.