PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Here's how to get a job in Canada
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2014, 04:16
justagigolo77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Ramjet,

Life is what you make of it. I would love to hear the other side of the story, because you sound like a real treat. So typical, nothing is ever my fault, the world screwed me, I have nothing because of other people screwing me, blah blah blah. Did someone hold a shotgun to your head and say go to canada? Did someone hold a shotgun to your head and say marry her? Did someone hold a shotgun to your head and say procreate with her? Unlikely, as these are YOUR life choices, you made your bed, now sleep in it and stop your whining. It's hilarious how you try to defend your position, were you present during ANY of the situations that you mentioned. Unless they were your cases then I severely doubt it.

My sister is also a lifetime resident of Ontario and a spectacular mother who can barely make ends meet while her ex that left 8yrs ago with 4 and 6 yr olds, is continually on vacations and buying properties and toys, and the kids (now 14 and 12) get very very little from their father besides a Christmas and birthday gift. Why? Because he wasn't earning much at the time of their official separation, can it be revisited? Nope, courts have ruled, father gets a clean bill. For every pathetic story you tell of a father "getting screwed", there are probably 10 mothers being left with little or nothing to take care of the kids, being abused physically, emotionally and financially and no means of recourse because the father is a total deadbeat or just simply a degenerate. Maybe you fit into one of the latter categories, take a look in the mirror!