PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - THY NOW ACCEPTING FAA AND ICAO LIC
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2014, 15:36
mapaydin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yabancy

First of all, it is not my understanding of English, but your way of expression is incorrect... If we have a look at all of your comments, not this particular one but entire PPRUNe, it is quite easy to say that you have something against the people from this part of the world..
Second, having academic qualification does not make you worse pilot... Being a good pilot is about skills not qualifications... Thats why I said I am not against the pilots with high school degree or ICAO/FAA licenses... As long as they are good, there shouldnt be any problem.
The only thing I agree with you the statistics... You are right about the past of THY in terms of crashes... It does not look good, but this also does not mean it will be the same in the future... We are all trying to make it better so there wont be any unforeseen circumstances which has some latent factors, management issues, FTL, pilot qualifications etc. in it...
I appreciate the attitude/knowledge expat pilots bring here and thank each of them... And glad to see more of them are in the que to join... Period