PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Becoming a pilot & Aviation Industry in 2014 - a disgrace?
Old 13th Jan 2014, 08:59
Sean Dillon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry truckflyer = TROLL!

Truckflyer, man up, shut up or go do something else!

5 pages of pathetic, childish whining and like others...lost the will to live through most of your 'War and Peace' posts!

I've been around UK airlines for over 25 years and have had ups and downs like anyone else. I have weeks were I struggle to take it seriously; I meet management and wonder how on earth someone thought you'd be right for that post; i've met gobby, cocky cadets and low-houred pilots, been genuinely shocked at some of the tosh that comes from these kids and have serious concerns about the next generation; would I recommend it to someone? Probably not! And I pity those who have entered this job now or in the last few years...but, I love what I do, I work hard to do it 'right' and to a high standard and I won't be doing anything else...

It is what it is! It's not going to improve over night...live with it, adjust...or simply don't do it if it's making you that un-happy or you can't justify it. Fighting it and moaning is...well, just making you the person you are on here! Because, and I probably speak for a few, folk probably really don't want to work with you anyway!