PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2014, 12:32
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From Gary:
Extremely poor service

I ordered from this website 2 weeks before Christmas for a gift for my partner. When I ordered it said it was in stock. A couple of days later I get an email stating that it wasn't in stock and would be dispatched asap. Over the course of two weeks I got a few emails saying they would do their best to get my item to me before Christmas. Some of these emails were not even for the item I bought. I sent several emails myself saying it was needed before Christmas, most of which were not replied to. On the 23rd I sent another email asking if my item would be delivered the next day. I get an email back saying that it hadn't arrived from the suppliers and that they wish they had phoned the suppliers the day before as it was closed that day. I couldn't believe that it was only my prompting that made them even think to contact them in good time for my item to arrive! No item arrived on Christmas eve and when I emailed after, I was told it would be sent at the end of the week. My item has still not been delivered, most of my emails have been ignored and no one answers the phone. It has been nothing short of shambolic and I find their customer service disgusting. They are not interested in complaints and it seems they are happy to take money and still not deliver a product over a month later. I will never use this company again, I would not recommend to anyone and if you ever use them, be warned that they have no interest in customer relations.