PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2014, 00:25
Potsie Weber

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts
Credit Suisse does a Bill Shorten?

"(Credit Suisse) endorses the outcome of the review, with circumstances now both supporting and more urgently driving Qantas management to pursue meaningful break-out strategies sooner rather than later," he said.
Read more

So Credit Suisse supports the outcome of the review, even though the review has not been completed!

Sounds a lot like Bill Shortens support of the then PM even though he didn't have a clue about what she said.

Mr Shorten had been asked his views on whether the Australian Speaker should return to his role while allegations of sexual harassment are investigated.

He replied: "I understand that the Prime Minister's addressed this in a press conference in Turkey in the last few hours so I haven't see what she's said but let me say I support what it is that she said."

A somewhat surprised Speers then said: "Hang on, you haven't seen what she said?"

Mr Shorten replied: "But I support what my prime minister said".

Speers continued: "Well, what's your view?"

Mr Shorten said: "My view is what the prime minister's view is."

Speers then asked: "Surely you must have your own view on this Bill Shorten?"

Mr Shorten replied: "No, when you ask if I've got my view on this it's such a general question it invites me to go to lots of places."

The bizarre exchange ended with Mr Shorten saying: "I support what our prime minister has said."

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk Australian MP Bill Shorten's blind loyalty to Prime Minister goes viral - video - Mirror Online
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook