PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2014, 23:52
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I smell bacon

Frankmeister
Perhaps the Ill's of Society can get a seat at the trough. Appears you only have to have an interest in aviation safety.
Frank, I am deeply suspicious. Have you ever seen government pigs at a trough? They DO NOT like to share, especially with those pesky IOS people. I would suggest, if I may, that PAIN monitor this process and review the details of whoever wins a seat at the temporary trough. I would also suggest the process of 'choosing the temporary trough members' be scrutinised by the IOS or somebody like Nick X, because I can smell pooh surrounding this process. Mates rates come to mind. And after all, CAsA and its loyal following of CASAsexuals never do anything for anybody out of the goodness of their own hearts

Doubleeye
that is about as clear a direction as you could wish for. now lets see them weasel out of it. the ex-RAAF of course probably dont understand it at all.
Ex washed up CX pilots, test pilots, and little airfield managers wouldn't understand either.

TICK TROUGH

Last edited by Cactusjack; 11th Jan 2014 at 23:59. Reason: VH-IOS on short finals