PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air2000 crew- Classic Premium question...
Old 8th Apr 2003, 15:41
getoverit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmmm - let me see if I can put a few things straight here - I'm an air2000 (lower case 'a' please - we've dropped the capital) flight supervisor so as far as I know, these are the facts...

acto-matic - you shouldn't have been fobbed off with an excuse re: upgraded meal - the meals on shorthaul classic premium flights are the same as in the classic cabin - only on longhaul are they 'upgraded'. Now, to the 'curtain' question which has caused so much debate. Whether the curtain is open or closed is at the discretion of the Flight Supervisor - I personally leave it open, partly because of the reasons stated by 30secondreview, and partly because its not very nice for the first row of passengers sitting in 'economy' to have a curtain in their face!! AND, as the crew work damn hard on these flights, having a curtain pulled across the aisle is just a nuisance as you are constantly back and forth to the fwd galley, then back thru to economy (we dont have dedicated crew that work soley in Classic Premium, we have to carry on thru to economy) So, you were made to feel no different to economy passengers??!! Well guess what, YOU ARENT ANY DIFFERENT!! Just because you paid a small upgrade fee doesnt make you the queen of england. You must realise that the majority of the upgrade fee is really for the larger seat - as there are larger and therefore fewer seats in the premium cabin, the lost revenue in terms of 'lost' seats has to be re-claimed - only a small part goes towards the ugraded service - however small that may be.

Hope this clears a few things up - thread closed??