PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 6
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 6
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2014, 19:59
EK77WNCL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ATNotts,

I know it probably doesn't stand for much but I'm going down to BHX to fly on it, I have a friend in Abu Dhabi who is, in one way or another, taking a flight (either DAC-BHX or BHX-BHX) and then he said that he has a couple of guys he knows coming over too because we're all meeting in Birmingham,so either way it should be a really good few days. I think the 15:00 flight on Monday will sell out stupidly fast because it's THE last flight, or at least thats what BG and Ian Allan are selling it as. And that is one of the only ones, if not the ony one that Ian Allan are selling tickets for. It appears that BHX-SEA will not be sold. Wondering if BG will be tempted to open up all 314 seats on the last flight on the monday?

I shouldn't think 1200-1500 will be that difficult for BG on this occasion. I think there will be A LOT of people interested. And it'll be a nice little money making scheme for them and hopefully inspire KLM to do the same for the MD11. Air Koryo and Biman Bangladesh know what they're doing with us enthusiasts