PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do most people just use a single flight school for ATPL (integrated or modular)?
Old 10th Jan 2014, 11:00
Exiled Martian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi OP,

I was lead to believe that scattering your training across a broader spectrum tends to hinder your employment chances...simply because the authenticity or rather collation of your (if you were to gypsy hop all over the place collecting various accreditations rerquired) flying history becomes hard to verify/present confidently per se. This could be just a preference myth 'thingy' as opposed to being set in stone.

To reiterate other posters I doubt there is much attention paid to where your PPL took place. Its the Hourbuilding, CPL & beyond where the magnifying glass is casted upon longer. I'm personally looking to do all my training (with the exception of doing the last 30 hours for 100 P1 in the States) under one outfit to further enhance my chances of future employment & basically make track keeping of my records easier down the line, just incase any hiccups are presented etc.