PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vistajet? Latest news, anyone?!
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2014, 13:32
FerrypilotDK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do not work there and never have. But I know several people that do. Every company has procedures that can drive you a little crazy, someone in ops that is less than average or accounting that is anal. I have heard about what I consider rather low salaries, but times have changed and salaries are under pressure. The latest offers I have received are far less than I earned in 2008, so I donīt think their salaries are way out. (10,000USD offered for 30 days in Saudi for example)

My impression from the outside is that they are vastly improved, the new operations centre is combined with all the other functions and so their internal communications are vastly improved (my present employer has ops in one country, sales in another, accounting in a third, so Vista internal communications sound like heaven!)

I also do not hear the complaining that was rampant 2-3 years ago. So I suggest that they are no worse than average and far better than many. Quoting 5000€ net as a salary is meaningless unless you know what country taxes are paid in.