PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - THY NOW ACCEPTING FAA AND ICAO LIC
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2014, 11:09
GF4RCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you can serve criticism but unable to take it???

No one has said one bad word about Turkish people or ethnicity here
This is just about THY. You are bringing religion into the issue for a second time not me
i have never played the religious neo turkish islamlic ottoman...etc card but seems to me you have a memory problem so i suggest you you review you post history and say you haven't been such a contributor .. .

It really shows the attitude when a manager, because that is evidently what you are is using this style.
in contrary yabanci im not anyone with a supervisory or management position. I am however a professional working on the narrow body fleet trying at least make the most of the situation by harmonizing the differences between a growing Turkish aviation organisational culture and the experience, pool of knowledge and cultural traits which the expats brings to THY.
i rather take the option of getting up and doing something at least to make life that much bit better than sit behind a screen or corner and bit*ch about it.
i have always said THY no glory or Utopian organisation i accept that!!! i also accept there is going to be a few issues that comes to working in a national airline as an ex-pat what i dont except is personalities such as your self rather trying to solve an issue, you demean, slur and at times with you sub 1940's views vilify a community with you criticism based on inaccurate information.
in simple terms i rather contribute than follow the retribution path ...

But we are watching, Europe is watching and guess where your passengers are mainly coming from?
and your point is ???? Of course EASA is watching and so it should be...its called oversight unless there is something illegal or outside the boundaries of acceptable safety for EASA... then all you and Europe do is watch... and lett expats like me and locals enjoy or at least make the most of what we have.
I do believe you still have to learn basic education
may be so may be not but i do know for a fact you still need to learn the basic facts of a corporate world, the basic facts of life in general and above all learn to be a professional (based on your previous posts)
if somehow that was personally to me my friend, then im sorry to disappoint you but i done more academic studies and research at a tertiary level within the field of aviation than what you might think...

now my objective with this thread was to highlight that THY is now accepting FAA.. ICAO licences meaning at-least some changing is happening and to give a professional that doesn't have the benefit of having a job like you or who might be on the other side of the globe away from family.... a chance to make something of it at least ...