PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 9th Jan 2014, 05:41
edwin88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
its a choice

hey guys.a request to those who are talking of funding themselves for the piloting career,please don't make some of us feel as if we fooling ourselves around by waiting upon kq alone. we could realy wish to fund ourselves privately but unfortunately we cant be capable of doing that. we know the waiting game here is agonosing but we have no options. if the kq door does not open up to us,we will look for other options after attaining some stable jobs, save a little then start privately funding ourselves.

I don't mean to be rude but its taken some of us a great deal and God's intervention to even attain the degrees we have via the jab system and so if that was a problem, how then do i raise all that sum to privately fund myself. kq offers a chance to a person who has a dream and great passion for flying and cant even be in a position to know how that dream will come true.

Its quite a great deal to fund yourself and congratulations to those who have taken that route but please please don't make some of us feel as if we doing something wrong by waiting upon kq.