PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - THY NOW ACCEPTING FAA AND ICAO LIC
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2014, 16:19
GF4RCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yabanci..:
i usually dont waste my time on people who are not objective within any professional environment.
at first i was amused at your posts (majority of which are anti-turkish, islamaphobic and on the boarder of down right racist but i truly feel sorry for you... now seriously it must be difficult to accept the realities of life and ponder on a had been in your life and not being able to let it go. I must be even more difficult knowing you have a condition tearing yourself up knowing the fact that if there wasnt a THY you would be so useless in this world (both cyber and real life) and you justify your existence by making remarks based on figures with would make s*it pit look like a seafood platter at a 5 star restaurant.

you and your posse ( 3-4 nicks here .. wouldnt be surprised if they were all you) have contributed nothing but slander slurs that insult a group and paved way for more animosity to be displayed rather that help the integration process...

give something objective based on facts and not science fiction stories you hear on media .... i think everyone here knows how accurate media or your racially biased views are..which you literally go out of your way to repeatedly demean a population or ethnic group.

As for you facts about legal action... well if you get your head out of your anal cavity ( which i personally believe is so far up the shaft its actually seated back on your shoulders again having completed the loop), it wasn't Turkish Airlines that changed the DGCA law that prohibited FAA and ICAO licences. This was done on the dgca part to harmonize integration to EASA standards .. where in god al mighty is this any advantage to THY in this ??? you think any expanding carrier would shoot them selves like this...
if what you say is true then the issue would be between the PILOTS and DGCA.....

and before you an your posse start another barrage of crap please review your history of posts ... i know i have taken the time and not once have you ever mentioned anything positive or objective based on facts.... your whole existence is based pissing on something else to justify your own insecurities..

btw
THY a Government company
if you had any sense of real facts you would of know its is a company listed on the exchange with THY ownership at 50-51 % privately owned by foreign financiers...

Last edited by GF4RCE; 8th Jan 2014 at 19:52.