PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Co-pilot positions in the future
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2014, 13:28
Helohelo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi HOT_LZ

I wrote a little short.
I'm living in Europe, willing to move ofcourse, I'm 23 years old and seems like a normal person.

I did my homework, but now that I'm finally in the program I was wondering about oppurtunities this year and the following years.

If there is no job oppertunities this year, I think I'll wait with the practial flying part, because It's only valid one year etc etc...

I know some companies have hired people with 200 hours and a IR-H rating, but I'm just wondering if someone knows how this year looks for new IR-H pilots.
I also heard that people with 1000 hours total 200 ME+++ is overqualified for the jobs. Some companies like fresh IR-H pilots so they can teach them from start.

Hi name-mate, It's a hard life, but we just have to fight for what we want and never give up! Now I'm all in to get a job with an IR-H rating!
I have been without a job in three years. Only been loadmaster and helping people get in and out of helicopter on events and stuff. Never logged one hour in a company. Just worked for free many months!

For thoose who waits, things will be good!