PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2014, 03:31
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"All the proof of a pudding is in the eating."

Yes Sarcs, I noticed that: synchronisation lasted about 20 seconds; then I reached for the bucket. I keep wondering if our unfortunate man has a blind clue what the mice do – when the cat's away. Hell, he may even mean well – I mean it's possible –ain't it????. But the 'video' is a classic of spin delivery, start with an undeniable truth, embrace it, acknowledge it, show the pathway; then, having roped in the mugs, look all truthful and concerned and sneak in the 'whammy' - 'Industry may not cope with sudden change' (look concerned here). etc. etc.

Not able to cope? Bollocks, bollocks, bollocks, bollocks, bollocks, bollocks, bollocks, bollocks, bollocks. Bring in the NZ rules, give industry six months to adjust the manuals another six months for the FOI to read them; then lead or follow, but do not, ever again get under the industry's feet.

Nearly everyone remotely famous has made a 'quote' relating to failure of delivery, failure of leadership, some have even made quotes about both.

"A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else". - John Burroughs.
And, ass one good video deserves another - just for a laugh –

Last edited by Kharon; 8th Jan 2014 at 03:48. Reason: Minor, irritaing editorial amendments, you know.