PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2014, 22:37
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another one salvaged before the flag-fairy gets there and the "poor-me" sob stories and bribes start.

From scott
I will never use this company again

ordered on 2nd DEC and paid via pay pal on 3rd DEC for a £145 alpha industries coat, web site stated in stock with 1-3 day delivery, their website stated no payment received on the 5th DEC and after i emailed them on the 5th DEC, they replied on 06/12/2013 @ 5:17 PM to say coat was not in and there was a 7 day delay (i was going away and wanted coat within the 1st week), funny, but pay pal emailed on 06/12/2013 @ 5:19 to inform me the seller had added postage details which stated item had been sent,only 2 minutes after they emailed me to say there was a 7 day delay they must have informed pay pal my item had been dispatched????. a week or 2 later and after 4 more emails and 10 times trying there phone number(with no luck) they emailed me to inform me my coat had been posted already weeks ago!!!!, they told me they would send item again. i asked for tracking numbers for previous postage and also new postage, they gave me 1 tracking number for new postage (i presume) but delivery company did not recognize tracking number, i started a pay pal dispute and they got my money back at the start of new year, (thank you pay pal) the whole of December was a big head ache i could have done without, what more can i say only "best of luck to anyone who chooses to order from this company" . when you look at there site it looks really good and full of customer care promises, my final words, don't believe everything you read on web sites and research company's before you buy from them online!!!!!!!!!