PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skytrans info
Thread: Skytrans info
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2014, 03:42
Pith Helmet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
More Mumbo Jumbo at Skytrans

A HA HA. That video is so funny. It certainly does not reflect reality one little bit and it is the biggest load of mumbo jumbo. As of February 2014 the current CEO goes back to the banking sector and the ‘accountant’ and ‘school teacher’ take full control. What a pathetic joke. Who will be the AOC holder, one of those two or perhaps another relative or maybe a pre-school teacher? After all they are a crèche in which staff are told who they can and can’t talk to, what they can do and can say and even how long they are allowed to spend in the bathroom!
I mean, entrepreneur? Puhhhhhhlease. Anybody can spend the family fortune on fantasies when money is in abundance. Reality is track records regulatory action and accidents causing major fatalities between both airlines run by the same mish mash of mumbo jumbo managers. Speak to the frontline staff and managers who have been burned by the current owner and you will get a true flavour of what goes on behind closed doors in FNQ, it is disgraceful and concerning to say the least. Safety and regulatory breaches, unpaid bills, bullying and dysfunction are what the SMT is made up of. Three times now the current CP has tried to quit and they have begged him to stay. Four CP’s in four years, 3 SM’s in three years and other experienced people fleeing out the door says it all really.

It is almost impossible to believe that CASA allows this joke to continue considering the accountabilities and responsibilities that come with a HICAP airline? CASA must be insane to permit this farce to continue, let alone give them more ports to add to their AOC.
Some wounded animals continue to claw their way along the ground until put out of their misery, this ‘wounded dog’ of an airline is no different.

All's "peachy" at Wild Air according to CommBank, then again Ralph Norris was their CEO........
Hilarious. Silk ties and shirts and Bentleys don't fool anyone.

I watch that and it makes me sick!
He is an Accountant, full stop!
Inherited all from the respected PNG "Sir" Wild.
He killed QRA's East Coast market hold & lost it's lucrative International AOC, then entrusted incompetents to "open up"/ bid for mining contracts he was already given an inside road on! He killed charter markets etc, not developed. What followed with Inland Pacific & Skytrans purchases is already documented and enough spoken of here.
The track record does not agree with this video, I'm afraid... and it's sad that he's played with so many peoples lives so poorly.
Now that is the perfect truth my friend.

fantasy doesn't reflect reality to some. Maybe the video could be updated to reflect all the APNG accidents and deaths over the years it has been under Wild entrepreneurial oversight, not to mention all the CASA findings against Skytrans over the past few years as well as all the internal resignations Yep, great 'entrepenure' and same MD for both airlines.
Umm, not to mention the fact that the silk shirt wearer had to beg Rio for a 6 month contract extension otherwise they would fold. The contract was cut to the bone, Rio had the upper hand. Rio are not happy! Great 'entrepreneure' alright.

Lukim yu