PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My dream - advice please (collective thread)
Old 6th Jan 2014, 19:40
asap_maz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Don't Know How To Get There....HELP

Hi Guys ,

Atm i am 15 and I'm studying for my GCSE'S i am really confused as to how i am supposed to get there , i know it is too early on to be doing this but its really because my parents are going to start saving for the fees of the flight school on the basis that i start studying hard to make sure i get the grades to get in , i'd prefer to go a course where you are put straight into the airline on completion for example CTC'S qatar airways or british airway's fpp because generally when you finish flight school you leave with not enough hours to fulfil the requirements needed to become a pilot for and airline for e.g 1500 hours on a turboprop etc and i have no clue as to how i would get my hours up to that much !! and the hours needed on a specific type basically sorry for the long explanation but being a pilot is the only thing i ever want to do when I'm older , i don't see myself liking or enjoying any other jobs apart from being a pilot its all i want so can someone please explain the best possible way to being a pilot ?

as i said i know its early but I'm going to be starting the procedure hopefully in about 1 and 1/2 years and i want to make sure i prepare in the best possible way to ensure i get into the route of becoming an airline pilot