PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2014, 23:38
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
History supports the notion that a carrot in front of the donkey works better than a bayonet up the bum. Some of these carbon tax mob are starting to realize this and it pertains to any form of persuasion. Abbott appears to recognize this, but I doubt all his team, including bureaucrats appreciate this, and find it an alien conception.

I've come to the firm conclusion over the break that governments of both persuasions, appear to have the same party line/ platform on CASA and I further believe, it is due to "elitism" whereby they don't want anybody flying in their airspace because their bums are precious. Little do they realize the big sky theory isn't just about 7.5 million sq km of Australian continent, but is multiplied many times by hemispherical levels.

Politicians, Bureaucrats and everyone else that sits up the front and drinks freebies should do a course on three dimensional risk analysis and forget about every aircraft being in the air at the same time.

Perhaps they know it all, in which case they are as responsible as CASA for the predictable "smoking hole".

A pox on them all!

Last edited by Frank Arouet; 5th Jan 2014 at 23:41. Reason: Tidyness and niceness.