PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair pilot recruitment open day in Kiev
Old 5th Jan 2014, 11:59
Anunaki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have stopped worrying,or caring for that sort of thing to be honest,if you want to go,I think you should,and good luck.I know a guy who received an email from an agency ,he kept applying for jobs he didn't meet the criteria for,they had asked him a couple times to stop sending CV's,he ended up banned.So,that's your two cents…

To me is crystal clear;
-EASA/JAA licence because they are Hungarian with Hungarian registered aircraft.(e.g 46 A320's from HA-LPC to HA-LWU)
-Ukrainian passport or residency/right to work because Ukraine is not in the EEU freedom of workers movement.Ukraine is considered Europe Non-EU and their CAA have a working agreement with EASA.(source: EASA website)
-All other requirements remain the same(e.g JOC,MCC..)
-Romania is now in the EU,although they did say in the open day that the locals would have preference,as they were initially looking to fill places in the new local base.Everyone else would have been considered for other bases.

How difficult is that?My friend, for your own benefit,do a little research and on your spare time make sure you read.Aviation is like politics,the more informed you are the better decisions you make.

Now,can someone bring something meaningful to the conversation?anyone heard anything?updates?if you are attending the open-day please share new infos.Fair considering myself and many others contributed to the Wizzair threads in order to help each other,after all,the real competition starts when we get interviews.Wish everyone good luck,let's hope 2014 opens new doors for us that have been waiting for our break