PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2013 Skytrax Award
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2014, 21:17
Soul planet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CX565 from Osaka to Hong Kong, 20th Sep 13. This flight stop over is in Taipei. Staff on this flight not very courteous and not very helpful. When we reached Taipei, the crew just hid, they acted as if they had nothing to do with the passenger, cleaners hopped on anto d clean up. I just didn't realise the service from Business to Economy could can be so different. Flew from Sydney to Hong Kong - very disappointed. The seat is comfortable, but the service was quite poor. Some cabin crews were rude with no smile. The catering was disappointing and the portion was quite small. Won't fly this airline again.

I guess there is an easy winner here... (Drumrolls ) you know global warming is taking place when Air Asia deliver better service.

No money no talk lah!
Invested millions in advertising, but one fanfare with typical cx service is able to make thousands start turning away. Below every uniform is the same average person you see around mongkok or shum shui po. But why ParknShop lady more friendly when they work more hours and i spend less....... Cannot!