PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CORK - 5
Thread: CORK - 5
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2014, 15:57
Jack1985

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
But yet you call for the DAA to place Cork at an "operational advantage"
So if this not a dig out perhaps you can clarify what "operational advantage" you would like the DAA to give Cork.

Just be careful what you wish for.

Everyone is in favor of cost savings for as long as someone else is being cut.
Off you go again, where did I mention subsidies where did I mention cost cuts???

You seriously want me to release details of this known practice haha? But confused atco don't you work in the sector? Please do not lampoon tripe at me to try win a point you clearly know nothing about, is that your approach to life to make up crap to justify and unjustifiable point?

but per the documented procedures, it should be said 3 times. Every Pan/mayday I have had from a European carrier has certainly been in this format.

But we are getting seriously side tracked here. Glad to see everything worked out well re this incident.
Thank you, it seems confused atco would rather continue this listing off of details rather then congratulate amazing efforts by this crew. May I ask confused atco are you in ATC? Because for someone who maybe is you seem very ill-informed.

Maybe to you'll notice how I have quired the above not choosing a path of b*ll to win a point. Done with this conversation now.